Intern APPLY NOW
Remote Marketing | Design & Production
Who We Are:
The Dirty Seahorse was born after our founder—Dianne Finnigan and her family visited Maui and learned about the shocking levels of plastic pollution damaging coral reefs in Hawaii and around the world.
When Dianne returned to Canada, she decided to do something to help preserve marine life and make a positive difference on our planet. By creating apparel from plastics recovered from landfills and oceans, The Dirty Seahorse is helping to reduce plastic waste while contributing to a more eco-friendly future.
TIME COMMITMENT:Minimum 15 hours per week, 4-month commitment preferred. Must be available midday Thursdays.
Available Internship Positions:
- Social Media Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Sales Intern
- Video Production Intern
- Marketing Intern
**PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR**
What We Offer:
- Growth and endless learning opportunities
- Full support and training
- Flexible hours
- Chance to rise quickly within a high potential company
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3rd year or higher or Diploma) Postgrad in Marketing, Digital Communications or Business
- Organization. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment - you love your calendar!
- Proactiveness. You have strong project management skills and hold yourself highly accountable.
- A collaborative approach. You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere with internal teams and external channel partners. You will help develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement and have the ability to make a major impact.
- Translation skills. You have a knack for translating strategy into creative insights, campaigns, and collateral. You are always looking for ways to drive effective customer and community engagement.
- Initiative and enthusiasm. You are an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter that is passionate about your ideas and an expert in your field.
- Outstanding communication skills. Your oral, written and presentation skills are excellent.
- Passion for the Environment: You are one of seven billion people who call earth home, and if your passion for the planet goes above and beyond your carbon footprint, this position may be right for you!
- English mandatory
- French and additional languages considered assets
At the start of employment you must have the following:
- a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act* and;
- legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a short cover letter, resume detailing your relevant skills, experience, portfolio (if you have one) as well as why you are interested in working with The Dirty Seahorse.
- This is an unpaid internship directed at students to improve skills and generally get more experience in their field (possibility of a full-time, part-time or contract position after the internship is completed)
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are working remotely until the end of 2020.|||Remote|||Marketing | Design & Production||||||~Vdeuyfi4RLAgyHv|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required