Are you a tradeswoman looking for comfortable overalls that actually fit your body? Check out our Zenith overalls! Here at The Dirty Seahorse, we’re all about clothes that are comfortable, durable, and specially catered to tradeswomen. We want to help women succeed in a male dominated industry by providing workwear clothing for their bodies. Our Zenith overalls are built by women for women!
- Our Zenith overalls are 97% cotton and 3% Elastane.
- Made for comfort, durability, and functionality with lots of movement!
- With a total of 14 pockets including deep front utility pockets, we’ve created enough space for you to carry anything and everything you might need on the job!
- Specialized pockets include a front cell phone pocket, a pencil pocket, an inside pocket for sanitary napkins and tampons, a side zipper pocket for knee pads, and a built-in measuring tape pocket on the back.
- Designed for all seasons with a cinched waist, perfect for less layers in the summer and more in the winter!
- Elastic straps and flex suspenders won’t get caught on things.
- The Zenith overalls are made for tough jobs using heavy duty buckles and buttons that won’t break easily!
- Double front panels are reinforced and made from Cordura for extra durability.
- Double hammer loops, one on each side, caters to all tradeswomen and allows for more tools to be carried at once.
- Double cuffs on the back of the legs prevents fraying at the bottom.
We offer a wide range of sizes! See the size chart here
*We offer custom inseam sizing up to 33 Inches. Please add the custom instead add-on to your cart before checking out and type your custom inseam size in the "order special instructions" section before checkout.
View our Refund Policy here